|EXERCISE YOUR WAY TO FITNESS
Exercise makes you feel better about yourself and also gives you goals to pursue. All you need to have is a good workout understanding of exercise and the way it affects your body in order to get the most of it. There is only one ideal way to benefit from weight exercise – Keep It Simple. However, most people are unaware of the fact that following a good workout continues to burn calories as they help in preventing heart diseases, strokes, diabetes, some cancers, and cardiovascular diseases. Exercise getting benefit both mental and physical so that getting long life also. Make some regular changes and workout, and it will actually result in much more serious weight loss improvement. Exercise should be fun so always choose an exercise that makes you feel good. Here are few ideas, try them and they will benefit you:-
• JOGGING: A simple exercise that yields amazing benefits for your overall health.
• WEIGHT LIFTING: Weight training improves your appearance and helps you tone your muscles while increasing your energy at the same time.
• YOGA: Yoga provides fitness to the body, and peace to the mind and spirit. Daily exercise of yoga is a great way to help relieve you of all the stress and also to bring a sense of well –being to your life.
• STRETCHING: You feel a lot better when you are done with stretching. Just one reminder: Don’t forget to drink plenty of water as well, since you lost quite a bit during your workout time.
• BODY COMBAT: It improves your heart rate and working of the lungs. There are lots of kicking and punching moves, which requires a fairly good level of fitness.
When most of us finish our workout the only thing we want to do is to relax. Just as you warm up before you exercise with stretches, you are needed to cool down the same way. Exercise increases your metabolic rate and then stays elevated for some time. Perhaps this is why active people can “Eat anything and not gain weight.”
“Warm up before you work out” is the universal recommendation. But many people and may be you too, may pass over this step because we feel short of time, or consider that it’s not really that imperative. So why don’t more of us warm up? Good question! As it’s a basic requirement so we should move ahead with warm up exercise followed by other fitness exercises.
Kuldeep Singh is an experienced and professional optimizer. This author has written many articles on fitness for Fitness Training and Healthy lifestyle etc.